- Nomination form and process is free of cost.
- A nominee can fill multiple nomination forms for one or more categories at one or more level at its discretion.
- The form should be filled in English only.
- All the relevant documents will be accepted in Hindi & English only.
- Each and every entry of the nomination form must be duly filled up by the nominee.
- In the case of compliance, the forms shall be disqualified.
- The management has the exclusive rights to reclassify the nomination forms from one category and/or level to another at its discretion.
- If the information provided in the form is misleading or inaccurate the nomination will be directly disqualified.
- By filling the nomination form, the nominees agree to abide with all the term and conditions.
- All the nominees are advised to read all the terms and conditions and also review that what all things need to be modified from time to time.
- The management will try to contact the nominees on the best effort basis by any means deemed appropriate. In the event, a nominee cannot be contacted by any such means, his/her nomination may be disqualified from the process.
- The nominees agree to give their full consent unconditionally to the management to share any information provided by the nominees with agencies working with them with respect to the Sankalp Se Siddhi, 2018.
- By filling the form the nominees authorize the Sankalp Se Siddhi management to use the provided data and information gathered during the nomination.
- The provided information shall be used by the management which it deems appropriate.
- The nominees warrant and represent to the management that all data, information, and other intellectual properties shared with the management during the nomination process are solely owned by them and do not infringe upon any other individual or institutional rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights). The nominees shall be completely responsible for handling any infringement or alleged infringement and shall indemnify the management from any claims, costs or damages from infringement or alleged infringement or the defence of a claim or any costs payable thereof.
- There would be only one winner from each particular nomination category and/or level.
- The Hope & Faith Foundation reserves its rights to extend, reschedule and alter the venue, date and time and the chief guests/ distinguished guests of the Sankalp Se Siddhi Awards, 2018 for any such reasons and exigencies which are not controllable at the hands of the NGO.
- The award title, certificate, logos, images, trade names, trademarks and copyrights are the intellectual property of the Hope & Faith Foundation (NGO). However the winner shall be able to use the intellectual property, but at the same time, any misuse thereof may hold the winner liable for damages and/or other penal action.
- The nominees and winners shall be responsible to hold and maintain the confidentiality of all data or information of the Sankalp Se Siddhi Awards, 2018 as well as the Hope & Faith Foundation (NGO).
- All supporting documentation must be relevant to specific criteria requirements. The volume of material submitted is not important. Documentation should support what the nominee accomplished and specifically why the nominee is deserving of an award.
- The nominees have to make sure that they do not carry any activity that brings ill-repute to Hope & Faith Foundation.
- The decision of the management in relation to the interpretation of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be final and binding on the nominees.
- The decision of the jury will be final and binding.
- However, the winners are expected to make voluntary contribution towards the research and event expenses. To know the details about the same contact the organizers of the event.
- The selected nominees shall be required to pay voluntary contribution towards the research and event expenses or copyright and branding fee. The fee charged by the organizers is not against the award but for the branding/ marketing/ sponsorship/ IT services which are being provided by the organization to all the final awardees along with the award and trophy.
- The Hope & Faith Foundation will have the final say on all matters relating to the Award ceremony and same will be applied to all the nominees.
- Any dispute will be subject to arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and the venue of Arbitration shall be New Delhi. The dispute shall be decided by a sole arbitrator appointed by the Hope & Faith Foundation (NGO).
The Jury consist of qualified and eminent personalities hailing from myriad fields in the world including inter-alia Academics, Education, Literature, Economics, Science, Arts, Medicine, Public Administration, Media etc., Our strong Jury boards forms the backbone of the awards. As the Jury includes people from different qualifications and specialties, it constitute the fairness and neutrality of the awards.
The Jury is entrusted with the undoubting task of scrutinizing and evaluating the nominations and boiling up to a winner. The Jury is asked to base their decisions on strict mechanisms and criteria viz. excellence, quality, finesse, innovation, distinction and merit. We create a new Jury board every year and keep their identity confidential in order to avoid lobbying. Each Jury member is individually assigned to evaluate and shortlist their choices in order to ensure there is no exchange of opinions among the panel members. The decision of the jury is final and binding.